Standard Usage License
All digital images purchased through Ginici Studios automatically include a Standard Usage License for a term of 5 years. The Photographer Gina N Cinardo grants the Client a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use their image(s) for the below permitted commercial purposes.
Please note: By purchasing the digital image you are purchasing the license for its usage. It is unlawful to purchase prints and scan images and reuse them for business.
- As part of a commercial website or social media for promotional purposes
- Prints, flyers, posters, brochures, tear-sheets, or any printed material for promotional purposes (not for resale) up to 250,000 print runs.
- Prints, posters, or other commercial display of Media for presentations, trade shows, or conventions
- Local magazine articles, newspapers, other printed publication advertisements. An extended advertising contract may require an extended license agreement
- Buyer may not resell, relicense, redistribute without express written permission from Content Provider. Use as a derivative work, and reselling or redistributing such derivative work is prohibited. Media may not be used in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libelous, or defamatory manner
- Media may not be incorporated into trademarks, logos, or service marks.
- Media may not be made available for download.
- Ginici Studios retains all rights, license, copyright, title, and ownership of the Media.
There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this digital image. Ginici Studios is not liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential, or other damages arising out of this license or buyer’s use of the Media.
Extended Usage License
Ginici Studios offers fare rates in regards to acquiring an Extended Usage License and must be obtained for the following uses:
- Extended Advertising in a National or International Publication
- Submission of images for an article or cover of a national magazine
- Book covers or any product packaging, such as DVD sets, that is for sale
- Electronic Items for Resale/Distribution: this license includes the right to use the media in web templates that are sold to more customers, screensavers, e-cards, PowerPoint presentations, or as wallpapers on cell phones.
- Physical Items for Resale/Distribution: includes the right to use the photos or stills comprising media for t-shirts, postcards, greeting cards, mugs, mousepads, posters, calendars, framed artwork that is to be sold to other customers
All media used within the editorial context or related must be accompanied by a visible credit line. You are required to include a copyright notice and author/agency credit next to each image used for editorial purposes. Please notate credit to Gina Cinardo of Ginici Studios when you can.
How We Charge
We understand that marketing campaigns come in all shapes and sizes and therefore charging a flat rate can create exorbitant fees.
The charge of an extended license depends on your final production and marketing costs in which the images are being used. A custom agreement will be written between Gina Cinardo of Ginici Studios and the Client. Ginici Studios utilizes a sliding scale when determining rates. The rate is dependent on your final production and marketing costs in which the images are being used and the duration they will be used.