Standard Usage License
All digital media quoted at the price above includes a Standard Usage License for a term of 5 years. Photographer Gina N Cinardo grants the Client a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use their image(s) for the below permitted commercial purposes.
May be used:
- As part of a commercial website or social media for promotional purposes
- Printed flyers, posters, brochures, tear sheets, or any other printed material for promotional purposes up to 250,000 print runs.
- Prints, posters, or other commercial displays of Media for promotion, presentations, trade shows, or conventions.
- Local magazine articles, newspapers, and other printed publication advertisements. An extended advertising contract may require an extended license agreement.
- On the back cover of a paperback or book jacket or the back of other periodical material that is for sale. The front cover of a paperback or book jacket must be negotiated. The draw of your portrait by Gina Cinardo that "sells" the item must be re-negotiated within 5 years.
May NOT be used:
- Buyer may not resell, relicense, or redistribute without express written permission from Content Provider. Use as a derivative work, and reselling or redistributing such derivative work is prohibited.
- Media may not be used in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libelous, or defamatory manner
- Media may not be incorporated into trademarks, logos, or service marks.
- High-resolution images on their own may not be made available for download to the general public.
- Ginici Studios retains all rights, licenses, copyright, title, and ownership of the Media.
Any usage beyond that which is stated above requires an Extended License. Any usage of your images beyond 5 years that is beyond what is stated above also requires an Extended License.
There is no warranty, expressed or implied, with the purchase of digital images. Ginici Studios is not liable for any claims, incidental, consequential, or other damages arising from this license or the buyer’s use of the Media.
Extended Usage License
Ginici Studios utilizes a sliding scale when determining rates for anyone requiring an Extended Usage License. The rate is dependent on your final production and marketing costs in which the images are being used and the duration they will be used. A custom agreement will be written between Gina Cinardo of Ginici Studios and the Client. An Extended License must be obtained for the following uses:
- Extended Advertising in a National or International Publication
- Submission of images for an article or cover of a national magazine
- Book covers or any product packaging that is for sale
- Electronic Items for Resale/Distribution: this license includes the right to use the media in web templates that are sold to more customers, screensavers, e-cards, PowerPoint presentations, or wallpapers on cell phones.
- Physical Items for Resale/Distribution: includes the right to use the photos or stills comprising media for t-shirts, postcards, greeting cards, mugs, mousepads, posters, calendars, and framed artwork that is to be sold to other customers.
All media used within an editorial context must be accompanied by a visible credit line.
You are required to include a copyright notice and author/agency credit next to each image used for editorial purposes.
Please credit images to
Gina Cinardo of Ginici Studios
How We Charge
We understand that marketing campaigns come in all shapes and sizes and therefore charging a flat rate can create expensive fees.
All final images purchased in a commercial package automatically include a Standard Usage License for Business. This gives business owners the right to use their portraits in all kinds of marketing and outreach scenarios.
If you intend to put your images on something that you’ll make money from, or that will give you bigger exposure, then in order to cover those creative rights an Extended Commercial License needs to be purchased.
Just like a music service (such as Pandora) when you pay a prescription fee, that money goes toward the artists. Essentially, you are paying for the license to hear that music commercial free. But you don’t own the music, you can’t download it and resell it.
Purchasing the copyright of an image is a lot more expensive, and licensing helps so you only pay for what you need. I can tailor an extended licensing agreement so it fits your needs so you aren’t paying for anything you will not be using.
It’s important to me that my clients are able to accomplish everything they need with their images with minimal complication and at a price that meets their budget. The charge of an extended license depends on your final production and marketing costs in which the images are being used. A custom agreement will be written between Gina Cinardo of Ginici Studios and the Client. Ginici Studios utilizes a sliding scale when determining rates.
In what ways are you planning on using your photos?
Let's Have a Discussion